Friday 6 May 2011

Hello there.

Welcome to my blog.
Here you will be able to find and download clips from your favourite male celebs.
It's something new I'm trying and see how it goes.
Right now it's still under construction and I will probably change things here and there in due course.
I know there is not really a lack of blogs where you can download nice clips of sexy guys and there're quite a few who do it on an almost professional level and I don't expect to compete with that but oh well you gotta start somewhere.
I'd be very happy if you enjoy your stay and let me know what you think. Feedback of any kind is appreciated.
Hope to see you around.
Dan

3 comments:

  1. Looks like a good start, hope to see many more post to come.

    ReplyDelete
  2. khanhan1201: thank you for your great idea about creat a blog like this. I wish u success! Could u post clip sex of Mark ruffalo in The kids are all right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @tieuthuxinhdepsexy
    I don't have clips from that movie but I have clips of Mark from the movie "In the cut". I'll post them in the next couple of weeks. :)

    ReplyDelete